Saturday, July 31, 2021

A Little More of Iceland

 

One day we saw whales!


On the way back from the whales, some “vikings”
served us hot chocolate from a Zodiac boat.

The Bridge is always open so you can watch them navigate the ship. At the end of the day, the
sun looks deep orange for hours. A few hours later, around 2 AM, sunrise also looks orange for hours.


Waterfalls are everywhere!

Iceland is very beautiful!

Internet and time are both limited — there’s too much great stuff to do for blogging.You’ll hear more when I get back. This post © 2021 mae sander.


9 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Looks like you had a great time Mae. I'll wait to see more when you get home.

Tina said...

I’m so glad you can post a little bit about your trip when the Internet time is limited. What a beautiful country, loving the photos. You look like you’re having such fun.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Mae,
We have never been to Iceland, but I have gone whale watching in Cape Cod and it was such an exciting experience. What an adventure your had in Iceland? Are you there now or are these pics from a previous trip?

DVArtist said...

Wow truly wonderful photos. Looks like you are having a great time.

Sherry's Pickings said...

Iceland is absolutely on my bucket list! I read that they have 'herd immunity' now so are letting all and sundry into their country. i guess when your population is under 400K! ...

Anne in the kitchen said...

How beautiful! I will enjoy your trip through your blog.

Tandy | Lavender and Lime (http://tandysinclair.com) said...

Thanks for sharing! And enjoy every minute of this.

Iris Flavia said...

Big WOW! This sure is a fun adventure! Thank you for sharing this!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm super late visiting, but I love your photos. Whale watching photos brought back memories of the various times I went whale watching in the San Diego area. It was good to see one of the lovely falls I have read about in Iceland. You got some fabulous photos.