Friday, January 25, 2019

The End of Our Vacation



On our last night in South Carolina, we were amused by this mural on the wall at the entrance to Bistro 217 in the town of Pawley's Island. We had enjoyed the cuisine at the sister restaurant, Rustic Table, so we decided to eat at the more formal Bistro. (Website for the restaurant: here.)

My dinner: seared scallop salad with goat cheese. The salad menu is below.


As planned, we flew back home Thursday. Luckily, there was a gap in the snow and ice that have been falling on Michigan, and luckily, there were no serious delays.

9 comments:

Jeanie said...

Glad you made it home safely. That restaurant looks great!

Tina said...

Glad you are home ok. Those are some great sounding salads. The one you chose would be my choice too. I love scallops.

Pamela said...

The salad menu looks great! Nice vacation in South Carolina.

Tom said...

...a Hawaiian salad in South Carolina? Aloha.

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

nice mural

Iris Flavia said...

Now I sure am hungry!
Quite a casual mural.

Bertiebo said...

That's a coincidence. My mural today is also in a restaurant!

Sami said...

Thanks for participating with the lovely mural Mae.
That would be my choice of salad too as I love scallops.

dee Nambiar said...

That's a nice way to be welcomed to a restaurant. :)