Thursday, June 27, 2019

Tokyo Street Art


Evelyn, Tom, Alice, and Miriam are having a wonderful visit to Tokyo, and I requested some street art images to share with the weekly blog event Mural Monday organized by Sami in Australia (https://sami-colourfulworld.blogspot.com/ ). I thank Evelyn very much for these wonderful photos!

All photos on this post are COPYRIGHT © 2019 by Evelyn Sander, and used with her permission. This post is written and published by maefood dot blogspot dot com, and if you see it elsewhere it's been stolen.







7 comments:

Sami said...

Wow, even in Japan they have murals, love it! The top 2 are my favourites and then of course I love the Hello Kitty building facade, very cute :)
Japan is on my wish list...

Pamela said...

How wonderful that you are in Japan! There are so many interesting things to see. I love to go out early in the day before the shops are open and see all of these pull down security doors/gates that are decorated with this wonderful art. When the stores open the doors are pulled up and hidden. I hope you will be posting more about your trip. I live in Shizuoka, an hour away from Tokyo by the Shinkansen train.

Mae Travels said...

Hi Pamela,
Actually I'm not with my relatives in Japan. They agreed to send me some photos of street art because I'm especially interested in it for my blog. So as I said, the photos belong to Evelyn, my daughter. They are having a wonderful time. I've been there but not recently.

best... mae

Pamela said...

I misunderstood. It's hot and rather humid here today. Maybe the weather is more comfortable where you are.

Jeanie said...

I think you have good photographers stringing for you! Nice work, Team Mae!

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

A good mix of street art here - I love the very clever final mural, with a trompe l'oeil archway

Iris Flavia said...

The last one is totally amazing!!!