Wednesday, March 24, 2021

The Weather Here

 


Hello from Fairfax, VA. We are happily spending some time visiting our family here, and it's wonderful to see them after more than 400 days! I'm enjoying myself so much that I haven't taken many photos, or thought much about writing blog posts. Also, the weather today is very rainy as shown by all the green cloud cover on the radar map above. Everyone is busy with zoom school and work, and I'm reading Mark Bittman's new book Animal, Vegetable, Junk. Dinner plan is the famous TikTok pasta, which I might remember to photograph. We have been to two interesting specialty food stores, which I might write about. Or not. All is well, I am just not blogging much right now.

10 comments:

DVArtist said...

Have fun and make memories.

Angie's Recipes said...

Enjoy your time with your family, Mae!

Tandy | Lavender and Lime (http://tandysinclair.com) said...

Just enjoy life!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Spending time with family is more important. If I had family I drove so far to see, I'd want to spend time with them over blogging with friends. Enjoy your time away. We'll be here when you get back.

Pam said...

Great, have a good time with your family~

Jeanie said...

I am SO glad you can finally be with family! The weather looks a bit frightful but hey, you're with people you love! Being in isn't so bad!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh OK, I am catching up backwards ... how wonderful you can visit family and travel again! I am so looking forward to that. We are in line for our second vaccine oses .

kwarkito said...

Je suis heureux pour vous que vous puissiez enfin voyager

Tina said...

I’m so glad you can visit family again. That’s a wonder thing to see your loved ones after so much isolation !

IzaBzh said...

Enjoy your visit and your family :)