Thursday, March 10, 2011

Delta Cookies -- Hard to find on Delta flights


We flew to Ireland and back on Delta, with stopovers at Kennedy Airport. All 4 flights were on time or early, and the service was impeccable -- except for one thing. Only on one flight were there any of the famous Delta cookies from Biscoff, and that time I found only one single 2-cookie pack in the flight attendant's basket of pretzels and peanuts. Too bad: I really like Delta cookies.

So when I got home, I ordered several packages (the minimum order) from amazon.com, and I'm really enjoying them. I do admit that LU Le Bastogne cinnamon-sugar cookies are very similar; in fact, perhaps better than Biscoff. And my local grocer has them in stock most of the time. Still, it's fun to get Biscoff cookies like Delta would serve if they ever had any.

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Welcome home Mae! So glad your flight went uninterrupted. You lucky girl:)

I never eat anything when flying. Bit ironic since I usually fly Delta!

P.S. Did you see my cookbook give-away?