Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Turkish Dinner

I've been reading a Turkish cooking blog lately, and tonight I tried some recipes from it: Tomato Dolma -- I stuffed 3 tomatoes and one pepper cut in half -- shown first raw and then cooked:

Pilaf with Orzo:
Creamy Yogurt Dip to garnish the stuffed tomatoes: and Prune Dessert with Walnuts -- I really made the stewed prunes the way I usually do them and added toasted walnuts before serving:
We also had a few mixed Greek olives and some good bread and wine. I really followed the recipes more closely than I sometimes do.

This is a great blog: Binnur's Turkish Cookbook: TurkishCookbook.com - Delicious, healthy and easy-to-make Ottoman & Turkish recipes.

1 comment:

Binnur said...

Wow that all looks great! I loved the pictures and the menu too..
everything looks so yummy:) Thanks for trying my recipes, it made me
very happy:)