Monday, July 27, 2026

Eating lots of salmon. Also reading classic mystery.

 Reading Today

An insanely complicated plot! 
I don’t think I can face another book from this author.

Recently: Lots of Salmon!


Pacific salmon: a gift from Miriam in Seattle. I love salmon.

Miriam’s salmon with potatoes and salad.

Photo from Miriam in Seattle. Wish I had been there too.

Salmon at Alice’s house.

More Food

Len’s freshly baked bread

A chopped liver and corned beef sandwich in Southfield, MI last week.


6 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Nicely done!

Jeanie said...

I love salmon -- this looks fabulous. I know I've read Carter Dickson (or at least John Dickson Carr). Glad to know your take on this one! Reading an Anthony GIlbert now.

My name is Erika. said...

Do you ever read Caroline Crampton's emails or listen to her podcasts? I've never read any John Dickson Carr, but she is not fond of his stories either. And you have lots of tasty salmon. Yum!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I've never eaten salmon. And I'm sorry this author writes such complicated books.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I like salmon, all the meals and the bread look delicious. Take care, have a great day!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I had to laugh at the "Sasquatch Approved" packaging for the salmon!