Passwords on Wordpress
Note to all my blog friends who have Wordpress accounts — this morning I succeeded in commenting on a Wordpress blog … yesterday, I failed repeatedly on several blogs. I was no longer allowed to comment on your blogs, no matter what I tried. The Wordpress password that used to work for me seemed invalid, I’ll keep trying today, and hope for the best.
Reading Now
Xochitl Gonzalez is a very interesting author, who creates lots of normal-ish people as characters in New York (and sometimes Puerto Rico). I previously enjoyed Olga Dies Dreaming and Anita Del Monte Laughs Last. And I plan to finish reading this one.
Angry Women
Fifteen stories about angry women, one more furious than the next. Revenge, they say, is a dish best served cold (though the originator of this phrase isn’t easy to identify). Nothing cold here — though some of the women in the stories might have enjoyed a bit of revenge, mostly they don’t get it.
9 comments:
Just loving your garlic jar!
Looks like good reading. I really like your garlic jar.
I have also liked Gonzalez' novels so look forward to hearing what you think of Brooklyn once you're done.
Interesting books! I like your garlic jar.
Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great week ahead.
It looks like you had a great holiday, and I enjoyed reading about Jefferson in your other post. I watched a show about him on Netflix which was quite interesting. I like your garlic jar too. Have a super new week. hugs-Erika
Hi, Chris @ CalmgroveBooks here, I'm sorry you had trouble commenting on WordPress blogs but you were successful with mine so I'm both glad for you and grateful for your kind comments! Bonne chance with others in future – it seems a pity that these platforms put up so many barriers for bona fide bloggers.
Oh I love your new garlic jar. Very pretty.
The book about angry women sounds interesting. I know Sandi Toksvig. She is on tv sometimes.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
odd about the password. Did you clean your cookies?
Also, be sure you update all your passwords on a regular basis, there's a LOT of hacking going on around, from email to banking to everything. Be very careful
I might relate to that angry women book about now!
The garlic jar is so sweet.
Post a Comment