Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Appetizing Slide Show

I'm done with my recent little reading project on the history of Latin American and especially Mexican food -- but I loved this slide show on the New York Times: Seeking Tacos in their Purest Form. Doesn't this look good?

From the slide show--
"Tacos from Reyes Deli: left, the chorizo taco,
subtle but with steadily mounting heat; right, the carnitas taco."
My own experience eating in little taco places like this is mostly in California, but I can just taste those tortillas and the "mounting heat."

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Mae!

I think it was I who got confused. when I saw the no comments at the bottom of your post I just assumed you were no longer taking any kind of comments. I'm glad I finally figured it out with your help:)

I, of course, love Tacos. And those look delicious! Thank you so much for sharing, Mae...