Salman Rushdie’s latest. I’ve only read about half of it. I may review it when I am done.
Five Guys was pretty deserted this evening. Our burgers came out fast.
There's a new Five Guys in the next town. Maybe we should try it. I bought The Satanic Verses on Amazon yesterday for 1.99. I've heard Rushdie speak twice in Houston.
I went to 5 Guys a few weeks ago. It looks like you had a shake. Too bad they no longer have coffee ones.
We like Five Guys, they have great burgers, fries and shakes.Take care, happy Thursday! Enjoy your day!
There is a Five Guys in Eugene at the worst location ever. It's a trick to get into it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
There's a new Five Guys in the next town. Maybe we should try it.
I bought The Satanic Verses on Amazon yesterday for 1.99. I've heard Rushdie speak twice in Houston.
I went to 5 Guys a few weeks ago. It looks like you had a shake. Too bad they no longer have coffee ones.
We like Five Guys, they have great burgers, fries and shakes.
Take care, happy Thursday! Enjoy your day!
There is a Five Guys in Eugene at the worst location ever. It's a trick to get into it.
Post a Comment