Miriam sent me photos of her adventures in making jam with fruit from the Seattle Farmers’ Market. Some are from last year and some from this year:
What luscious looking fruit! I bet the jam made of it is delicious too!
My mom and I used to make jam and pickles sometimes---the results were always runny (jam) and limp (pickles) and we had great fun coming up with names for our creations, though, sadly, our skills never improved.
That's going to be good jam! Mom used to make jam and pickles. I never got into it. The market looks great!
How ambitious! I lack motivation. I haven't made such in years.
Hmmmm, that looks like yummy Summer!
I am sure the jam was delicious. The fruits do look yummy!Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
This is a nice day out. Looks like a very good farmers market. Hmmm love homemade jam.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What luscious looking fruit! I bet the jam made of it is delicious too!
My mom and I used to make jam and pickles sometimes---the results were always runny (jam) and limp (pickles) and we had great fun coming up with names for our creations, though, sadly, our skills never improved.
That's going to be good jam! Mom used to make jam and pickles. I never got into it. The market looks great!
How ambitious! I lack motivation. I haven't made such in years.
Hmmmm, that looks like yummy Summer!
I am sure the jam was delicious. The fruits do look yummy!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
This is a nice day out. Looks like a very good farmers market. Hmmm love homemade jam.
Post a Comment