Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Images from the Huntington Botanical Gardens


A bulbul, one of the exotic introduced birds that have gone native in the Huntington Botanical Gardens.

This is a pre-scheduled post from last week before we left the US and went off the grid. If you see it, then you will know that I'm somewhere in Polynesia without any internet access at all -- including that I'm not reading comments on this blog or FB! I hope we are all having a great week. See you soon.

Author of this content is Mae's food blog: Maefood dot blogspot.com. 
If you are reading it somewhere else, it's been stolen!
Note copyright on photos.

3 comments:

Cloudia said...

Impressive place!

Jeanie said...

Oh Mae, these are gorgeous -- and I can't wait to see what you come up with from Polynesia!

Tina said...

How big is the bulbul? That's a neat looking bird, I will have to check the internet about this bird.

I can't wait to see photos from your trip. I'm not on FB but I wondered if you were on Instagram.
Safe travels!