Friday, July 16, 2010

Zingerman's Creamery and some truffles

zingermans3483 zingermans3486

We were testing our old GPS and comparing it to the instructions on the iPhone, and decided a good place to go was Zingerman's Bakehouse and their Creamery, which are somewhat tricky to find. The downloaded "sync-my-ride" directions on the iPhone were better than the GPS.

When we got there, we started tasting cheese. We also bought a San Francisco dry sausage, and from the Bakehouse, sourdough bread. On the way back -- map mode only and we didn't really need it -- we went to the Produce Station for tomatoes and fruit. Lots of good things to do in Ann Arbor -- we didn't buy any of these:

producesta3487

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I am so salivating. Cheese. Gets me every time. (Right now I think I am addicted to Trade Joe's English Cheddar with Carmelized Onions.) Someday I need to check out the bake house and creamerie. Looks to die for.