Friday, October 10, 2008

A Foodie's Fridge

The food issue of the New York Times Magazine is out this weekend. I haven't read everything, but I loved this:
Inside the Fridge of a Foodie : Five food leaders talk about the eating habits that fuel their professional pursuits.

In it you get an introduction to individuals who run organic farms, raise heritage turkeys and pigs, put up their own produce in pickles, preserves, sauerkraut, etc, and more. They all take you on a tour of their refrigerators and pantries, showing what they eat and what they store.

I'm looking forward to the other articles.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like I'll be buying the Times this weekend. ;-)

Mae Travels said...

Or you could read it online, as I did. In fact, the feature "Inside the Fridge..." is a video feature that might not be in the dead tree ed.