Monday, January 05, 2009

My New Kitchen

We moved into our new condo in La Jolla today. We're ready for our six-month stay. First thing, here's our kitchen, just after I went to Whole Foods.
We have the refrigerator of my dreams: a French-door, bottom-freezer model. The owner just bought it. You can see my milk, eggs, and produce.
Here are the groceries I bought, stacked up before I put them into the cupboards and the large pantry. Right now, it's dinner time, and I'm going upstairs to make some of the food. It's a 4 level condo: the study and living room on the first level, dining room, kitchen, and laundry on the second level, bedrooms on the third level, garage on the lowest level.


Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Have a great time settling into your new place -- the kitchen looks great, with lots of counter space. Happy new year, Mae!

~~louise~~ said...

Wow! Great kitchen Mae. I can't wait to see what brilliance comes from that pantry! 4 levels? I'm pooped just thinking about it.

Jen of A2eatwrite said...

These posts are bringing back great memories - my parents used to stay in La Jolla for about 4 months each year. It's a lovely area.

CouponAlbum said...

It's beautiful kitchen!! Love your dream freezer!! Nice collection of grocery items!!