Monday, January 05, 2009

My New Kitchen

We moved into our new condo in La Jolla today. We're ready for our six-month stay. First thing, here's our kitchen, just after I went to Whole Foods.
We have the refrigerator of my dreams: a French-door, bottom-freezer model. The owner just bought it. You can see my milk, eggs, and produce.
Here are the groceries I bought, stacked up before I put them into the cupboards and the large pantry. Right now, it's dinner time, and I'm going upstairs to make some of the food. It's a 4 level condo: the study and living room on the first level, dining room, kitchen, and laundry on the second level, bedrooms on the third level, garage on the lowest level.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time settling into your new place -- the kitchen looks great, with lots of counter space. Happy new year, Mae!

~~louise~~ said...

Wow! Great kitchen Mae. I can't wait to see what brilliance comes from that pantry! 4 levels? I'm pooped just thinking about it.

Jen said...

These posts are bringing back great memories - my parents used to stay in La Jolla for about 4 months each year. It's a lovely area.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful kitchen!! Love your dream freezer!! Nice collection of grocery items!!