I haven't done an HP binge in a number of years. Super fun!
Yes indeed.
This sadly is not my genre. But I love Supernatural (the series) and all things like that. No logic here!
Hello, MaeDumbledore was definitely a favorite. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I've never read all the Harry Potter, just one -- maybe the second. But I adore Merlin!
They all look a bit similar these wizards don't they.I've never read any of the HP books nor watched any of the films. Lisca
I enjoy Harry Potter a lot. I was trying to picture Gandalf in Harry Potter, but I just can't do it. Happy new week Mae.
It would be fun to do a reread / rewatch of these.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I haven't done an HP binge in a number of years. Super fun!
Yes indeed.
This sadly is not my genre. But I love Supernatural (the series) and all things like that. No logic here!
Hello, Mae
Dumbledore was definitely a favorite. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I've never read all the Harry Potter, just one -- maybe the second. But I adore Merlin!
They all look a bit similar these wizards don't they.
I've never read any of the HP books nor watched any of the films.
Lisca
I enjoy Harry Potter a lot. I was trying to picture Gandalf in Harry Potter, but I just can't do it. Happy new week Mae.
It would be fun to do a reread / rewatch of these.
Post a Comment