We have watched the first episode. Looking forward to the rest of the 2026 season.
I like these. Sort of like a souffle. Nothing deep or dark or sticky but just fun and light and airy. And sweet, too.
We shall try this. Sometimes we like these series, and sometimes they are a bit disappointing.
Oh, I've not heard of this, but I am always up for a mystery series.
I saw this title on Masterpiece BBC. I haven't watched it. I will try it out tonight.
I have to look for this one, I wonder is it on PBS?Take care, enjoy your day!
I shall check it out.
I've just found it. I will be watching the first episode this afternoin.Enjoy your weekend,lisca
I have PBS Passport and have watched all six shows. I loved them all. I'll be doing a review soon.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I like these. Sort of like a souffle. Nothing deep or dark or sticky but just fun and light and airy. And sweet, too.
We shall try this. Sometimes we like these series, and sometimes they are a bit disappointing.
Oh, I've not heard of this, but I am always up for a mystery series.
I saw this title on Masterpiece BBC. I haven't watched it. I will try it out tonight.
I have to look for this one, I wonder is it on PBS?
Take care, enjoy your day!
I shall check it out.
I've just found it. I will be watching the first episode this afternoin.
Enjoy your weekend,
lisca
I have PBS Passport and have watched all six shows. I loved them all. I'll be doing a review soon.
Post a Comment