Monday, October 05, 2026

Who Was Edward Gorey?

 

My new book by Edward Gorey (1925-2000)

Selected. books by Gorey that I do not own.

A long time ago we had a friend who worked hard at being eccentric. He often succeeded. One of his habits was collecting books by Edward Gorey. If he still has them they are worth a lot of money! I was looking at Edward Gorey books in the bookstore the other day, and I bought the anthology of his works to read for old time’s sake. I remember them well (but not too well). 

Do you have a somewhat strange sense of humor? These old books might be for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!