Sunday, October 04, 2026

Autumn Saturday

 

Freshly-made cider and donuts.


Saturday morning visit to the Dexter Cider Mill. A favorite place to go in autun.


Pumpkins and mums for sale.

After a ride in the countryside: Browsing at Schuler Books.

We had dinner at Alice’s apartment.

photos © 2026 mae sander

7 comments:

  1. It is much fun getting out to these in the last few warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a super fun day! I bought some pumpkins the other day. Autumn is such a short season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go for a nice donut and glass of cider right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a fun Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun day! Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh those donuts, I could eat all of them. Wonderful photos. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!