| (link) |
In the Woods
| A large fungus growing on the roots of a tree in the Arboretum. |
Food
Remembering Gloria Steinem (1934-2026)
“We are the women our parents warned us against, and we are proud”
“The art of life is not controlling what happens to us, but using what happens to us.”
“Honesty about our age would help. I always try to say my age because I figure it’s a form of coming out.”
“For me, saying that I am a feminist has always meant that I believe in the social, economic, and political equality of all males and females of all races and groups. I know this sounds too simple to need a word, but equality is still the exception, not the rule.” (link)
Blog post © 2026 mae sander

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!