You're making me hungry. Especially the lettuce. I haven't bought any since the parasite made it's appearance, and my garden supply is gone. Last time we made BLT's we used kale front he garden (not the curly kind), which worked ok.
Note: Lettuce grown in Michigan is safe, as far as I know, and I bought this lettuce at the store that sells on consignment from local farmers. I didn’t make an effort to remember this farmer’s name, but it’s available!
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!
Okay, this will sound inane, but I've actually never seen a BLT, and I did not realize that it is just that---bacon, lettuce, and tomato.
ReplyDeleteSadly, I have not been to Trader Joe's, and I haven't been out for ice cream all summer. I need to get busy!
These photos just scream summer to me. I love that you're getting out and still enjoying the weather.
ReplyDeleteWeird timing. I am reading your blog post while my hubby is making Classic BLTs for supper! Fun photos!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI love a good BLT, yum! The tomatoes look delicious.
Ice cream is always a nice treat.
Happy Sunday! Have a great day and a happy new week!
The tomatoes now are fantastic. I've been having tomato sandwiches every day and made great gazpacho! Peaches, too!
ReplyDeleteYour food always looks so good! I want the deviled egg lunch, the BLT, and the strawberries. Where's the menu? LOL
ReplyDeleteYou're making me hungry. Especially the lettuce. I haven't bought any since the parasite made it's appearance, and my garden supply is gone. Last time we made BLT's we used kale front he garden (not the curly kind), which worked ok.
ReplyDeleteNote: Lettuce grown in Michigan is safe, as far as I know, and I bought this lettuce at the store that sells on consignment from local farmers. I didn’t make an effort to remember this farmer’s name, but it’s available!
ReplyDelete