Friday, October 02, 2026

Week in Review

 Friday with Family




Souvenirs

Two people brought us a souvenir from the famous Wall Drug after a drive cross-country.

Taco Dinner

We ate dinner at a downtown restaurant called TAQ.



Classics (Earlier in the Week)

Black beans with cheese and tortillas

Cheeseburger on a bun.

As always: Kellogg’s Red Berry Cereal for breakfast.

Inedible but Pretty

A little white mushroom. Can you tell it’s been raining a lot here?

Photos © 2026 mae sander

On TV

“The 2026 BritBox adaptation of Agatha Christie's Tommy & Tuppence follows former college sweethearts and ex-lovers who reunite at a high-end wedding and get drawn into an amateur detective partnership.”

9 comments:

  1. Scrumptious! (except for the mushroom, natch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love bagels, especially on weekends with the grandchildren. But tacos do the same job with less than half the calories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks wonderful. I enjoyed the first Tommy and Tuppence, but in my head I picture them much older. I might go back to the old Francesca Annis version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good. Those tacos are to live for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    It all looks delicious Mae!
    I started watching the new Tommy and Tuppence show too.
    Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post--thanks. Esp like the mushroom photo, the black beans/tortillas meal photo, and thanks for the reminder to watch Britbox (off and on, in our house).

    ReplyDelete
  7. More delicious food. You eat very well Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!