Tuesday, September 08, 2026

The Marlow Murder Club

 


We have watched the first episode. Looking forward to the rest of the 2026 season.

5 comments:

  1. I like these. Sort of like a souffle. Nothing deep or dark or sticky but just fun and light and airy. And sweet, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall try this. Sometimes we like these series, and sometimes they are a bit disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've not heard of this, but I am always up for a mystery series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this title on Masterpiece BBC. I haven't watched it. I will try it out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to look for this one, I wonder is it on PBS?
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!