Len drove us for most of the day and we arrived at my sister Elaine’s house in Indiana. She had a fantastic apple pie waiting for us. She made it from scratch — even picked the apples herself.
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!
I'll have a slice with a piece of cheddar cheese on it please!
ReplyDeleteI'd say Elaine rocks!
ReplyDeleteIf you can bring it to my front door next Saturday evening, I have luscious fruit yoghurt to pour on top. Join us for a weekend pleasure:)
ReplyDeleteThis looks luscious. Your sister can bake!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, that looks yummy!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, looks delicious! Apple pie is a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and happy week ahead!
Now this is a great looking pie.
ReplyDeleteYou can't get any more homemade than that!
ReplyDelete