Pancakes + peaches = happiness! Would be envious, except that I made buckwheat pancakes this weekend, topped with local plums, thinly sliced; delish! Summer bounty means having many options, for which I am thankful.
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!
Nice weekend food. Everything looks so good. Have a nice Sunday.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, yum! But check your teeth afterwards for poppy seeds! That's their only drawback.
ReplyDeletePancakes + peaches = happiness! Would be envious, except that I made buckwheat pancakes this weekend, topped with local plums, thinly sliced; delish! Summer bounty means having many options, for which I am thankful.
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when a restaurant changes something and it just doesn't "work for you" like it did before? Does Alice hire out?!
ReplyDeleteAll the treats look delicious! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.
ReplyDelete