Farmers' markets have fresh products over a very wide range of fruit and vegetables etc . I grow my own fruit trees, but the vegetables in the back yard are limited to just a few.
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!
Everything is always so colourful at a farmers market!
ReplyDeleteFarmers' markets have fresh products over a very wide range of fruit and vegetables etc . I grow my own fruit trees, but the vegetables in the back yard are limited to just a few.
ReplyDeleteIt's true. Life would be even more wonderful if we had fresh fruits and veggies year round but can still like where we do.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so colorful and yummy!
ReplyDeleteYour farmer's market looks excellent.
ReplyDeleteThe farmer's markets are wonderful. Everything looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day!