Thursday, August 20, 2026

Recent Photos

 

Pizza Dinner 

Corn Chowder

Bacon and eggs for breakfast 

Cereal with peaches IN SEASON

Another Swan


Photos © 2026 mae sander

6 comments:

  1. Every photo shows a life well lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little blue-and-white pitcher in the breakfast photo. Is it for cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of yummy food Mae. I had corn chowder about a month ago and it was so tasty I want to make some more after seeing your photo. Enjoy your Friday and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of yummy food but I can't eat a thing as I'm in bed with flu-like symptoms.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos! It has been ages since we bought cereal. Lately I have been wanting it, but don't remember at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, bacon and eggs for breakfast---yum! I've never had corn chowder, but I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!