![]() |
| Dessert: vanilla pudding with fresh peaches. |
Memory: wind surfers
| The sea near the Turkish coast, south of the location of the ancient city of Troy. Thinking of Odysseus, who began his voyage as the Trojan War ended. And his new movie! |
Photos © 2026, 2025 mae sander

OMGosh this meal looks so darn good. I can smell the BBQ from here. LOL. A nice place for sailing.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks delicious! YUM!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend.
Food looks great -- I need some peaches (and a visit to the Farm Market) right this minute! Isn't it great to have our travel memories preserved in our pictures~~ And what a lot of wonderful ones you have. (I heard that guy you were thinking of had a pretty good movie ;))).
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, summertime eating. Sounds perfect.
ReplyDeleteI want peaches now.
ReplyDeleteI am eager to see the new movie. Maybe next week! And anything with fresh peaches sounds great.
ReplyDeleteI have never had lamb. I'll leave that to you and eat the peach dessert.
ReplyDeleteYou must love having your granddaughter so close. Dinner looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat rice & mushroom salad looks right up my alley! And now I sort of want to go get some peaches. Your blog does that - everything always looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI do like lamb, but hubby does not. Looks terrific!
ReplyDeleteI really need to find some good peaches. My fruit guy isn't growing them this year. Summer grilling is so wonderful -- and it all looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLooks tasty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, happy eating!
First glance at first picture, I thought I was looking at a pile of brownies!!! Now I can definitely see that they are lambchops. Lamb chops or brownies, hand them over, along with all the other food.
ReplyDelete