Great photos! But I can't get over how much it looks like he's squeezing those fish like a tube of toothpaste to get the water to shoot out.
Mermen do not seem as alluring as mermaids.
I haven't been to Cranbrook for a long while. Very nice.
These are also great statues. I think you found a super place to visit Mae.
Cool pictures! My son did a show at St. Dunstans, but I don't ever think I've been through the campus proper.
Such beauty and craftsmanship. Thank you for sharing these.
There's something wonderful about the mix of statues and water fountains.
Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!
Great photos! But I can't get over how much it looks like he's squeezing those fish like a tube of toothpaste to get the water to shoot out.
ReplyDeleteMermen do not seem as alluring as mermaids.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Cranbrook for a long while. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThese are also great statues. I think you found a super place to visit Mae.
ReplyDeleteCool pictures! My son did a show at St. Dunstans, but I don't ever think I've been through the campus proper.
ReplyDeleteSuch beauty and craftsmanship. Thank you for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteThere's something wonderful about the mix of statues and water fountains.
ReplyDelete