Friday, July 10, 2026

On the Table and Elsewhere

 


Reading slowly — I find this book hard to get into.

For My Mona Lisa Collection



What We Have Been Eating






Chips and dips!


Andrea Nguyen’s recipes are always delicious!

Leftover shrimp.




Photos © 2026 mae sander

15 comments:

  1. I've a broken tooth and now I am really hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I am so hungry now. All of your meals look amazing but for me that mac n cheese is calling my name. I will have to make some for tonight. Hudson Mills Park looks like a very nice place. Have a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Please open an old folks home that includes meals---I will be there in a flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks delicious, I would like to make the corn salad.
    Mona Kirk is creepy. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at all that lovely food makes me hungry.
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "digitally modified" Mona Lisa is very creepy. On a more positive note, herein many interesting food pics. But my fav is the last: the split and toasted 'English' Muffin, with melting butter...it captures the essence of what a good 'English' muffin should be (not least, full of air holes). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you can't just let chocolate pudding hang around waiting for a photo op. Go for it! Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh homemade chocolate pudding is the very best! So much yummy food this past week Mae. :) hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. The steak and potatoes with veggies looks super yummy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your food all looks so inviting! Wish I could gmhave shrimp, but Larry is allergic so I only have it rarely when we go out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not me seeing all those yummy food pics at 10pm at night when I haven't eaten since lunch and I'm hungry and have no food in the house because I need to go grocery shopping and don't want to. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your food pictures always make me hungry. Thanks for sharing your cooking and photography skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You’ve had a tasty week! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Please include a link to your current blog so that I can read your blog and share more of what you are thinking. Your google-blog-ID may not link to a blog hosted at another site, so please let me know who you REALLY are!