Wednesday, June 14, 2017

On the Road Again: Albuquerque

Aliens at a rest stop between Flagstaff & Albuquerque. 
A long convoy of tanks was also stopped at the Rest Stop. 

Lunch in Albuquerque, at a place we've enjoyed before, the Church Street Cafe. The decor is very beautiful. Then we did a few more gallery visits. Tomorrow: a long drive. The next day: another long drive.



All photos and text copyright 2017 by Mae E. Sander. Published at maefood dot blogspot dot com. If you read this elsewhere, it has been stolen.

4 comments:

Geri Saucier said...

You were in my home town. I love the Church Street Cafe.

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

I love traveling too. Looks like you had some yummy food t\at the Church Street Cafe.

Jeanie said...

You're doing a trip I need to do someday when I visit my Flag family -- hit SF and Alberqueque. I've a blog friend there with a vintage shop I'd love to see. Looks wonderful!

Sherry's Pickings said...

Those aliens 👽 are adorable.