Friday, January 01, 2016

New Year's Eve Parties

We had a lovely New Year's Eve, beginning with our neighbors' annual Pizza and PJs party which goes "from 6 PM until bedtime." That is, the bedtime of all the little (and growing) kids who come to the party in PJs. I didn't take photos there this year, but we enjoyed seeing our neighbors including a few new faces.

Next party: Carol's annual music and food extravaganza. It's 50 miles away, so we haven't made it in the last few years, but the weather is kind this year, and the timing of the two parties dovetails nicely.

Carol and Pauline played piano 2-hands.
A violin-cello-piano trio also performed.


Music-themed names for food ... my favorite is
the pâté.
Again, Happy New Year to all!

2 comments:

Debra Eliotseats said...

I am sure you creased and recuperated all day yesterday! What a great time. Happy 2016!

Mae Travels said...

@ Debra -- The party was far away... I had to drive 50 miles each way to the party. So not a drop to drink for me, therefore no crashing, no need to recuperate! I hope you had a good one too!