Tuesday, March 01, 2011

B&B Breakfast Time in Ireland

KillybgBkfst
A full Irish breakfast is mostly meat. In the tiny fishing village of Killybegs we were offered a choice of potato waffles with tomato and poached egg instead of the Full Irish. Very nice! In Dublin this morning I had the full Irish breakfast but didn't eat it all. The blood pudding was really too strange for my taste. What really impressed me though was the silver on the sideboard.

DublinB&B

For the really good parts of the trip, including a visit to the Giant's Causeway and several fantastic Dublin museums, I'll be posting on my other blog.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Yikes! That's a chunk of silver! And the breakfast looks fabulous!

~~louise~~ said...

Oh heavens, that silver is priceless. The breakfast looks pretty darn good too. I don't think I could even attempt blood pudding. I wish I could but...